Notice to Our Website Visitors - Due to server maintenance at our website host (the state’s California Department of Technology),
the Controller’s LGRS application may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes, Friday, May 27, 2016, between the hours of 6 p.m. and 1 a.m.
Pacific Time. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will update this message if this schedule changes.
– The Controller’s Web Support Team
In 2001, the Senate Bill 282 (Chapter 288) amended Government
Code section 12463.1 to require the Controller to annually publish
an electronic report of the top 250 special districts with the
largest total revenues. This report provides specific data for
these special districts. You can select an individual special
district or information for all 250 special districts.
- Select the Fiscal Year available from the drop down list.
- To view a report for a single district, select what type of
list you would like to see. You can view an alphabetized list
of special district names or another list of the same names sorted
by their rank in ascending order.
- Click the View List button.
- You can also download a copy of the report in a comma delimited
ASCII text file or a Microsoft Word document.